Q11 RISKS - MITIGATION, SCHEDULING OF WORK PACKAGES
SEE JOHN STORM'S NAVIGATOR OR RETURN TO BASE
John Storm and Dan Hawk, at the helm of the Elizabeth Swann, discover they have no way to make it in the book or film world without a protracted gestation time, but discover they make excellent comic characters, ideal for publication as graphic novels.
- your project plan identifying any links or dependencies between work packages, indicating the lead partner assigned to each and the total cost of each one
11c - your project risks and how you will mitigate them
11B. Work packages are agreed between the Lead Partner (B Dusart) and story development (J Hunter), in a relatively flat management structure, where all participants are included in decision making. Our trainee (L Perrin) is assigned research tasks and other areas of administration, not having any creative input, other than opinion as to artwork and script quality and third party opinion as to editing of the latter.
In this case the work packages we are seeking help with, are "Characterisation" and "Script Conversion to Comic dialogue."
These will be shared and assigned to:
1. J Hunter (for head shot pictures) of the character list below - 29 in total. And to edit existing script to suit speech and other commentary for the Cleopatra Comic Script. Total cost not to exceed £00.00 over six months.
2. B Dusart, to approve and confirm acceptance of the developed twenty-nine character arts. Then to approve Comic Script adaptation. The lead applicant, also to keep books relating to overheads and expenditure, and to instruct our Accountant to prepare interim accountancy reports. Total cost not to exceed £00.00 over six months, including accountancy fees limited to the supported period.
3. J King, to review script, and assist 1. & 2. is developing a Comic script. Total cost not to exceed £00.00 over three months.
4. L Perrin (trainee) to assist 1., 2. & 3. above, as part of his work experience.
Overheads directly related and attributable to this accelerated undertaking, including additional studio rental and proportional overheads, limited to £00.00. Total costs: £00.00
11C. We’ll never be able to stop our project from changing its cost profile completely. Hence, there needs to be an allowance for change, as in operational flexibility; it’s the very nature of business.
YET TO BE DEVELOPED AS ARTWORK - PROTAGONISTS
YET TO BE DEVELOPED AS ARTWORK - ANTAGONISTS
CREATIVE CATALYSTS 2023 - 'JOHNNY24' - APPLICATION NO: 10068222
DCMS £30,000 GROWTH INNOVATE UK
DCMS £50,000 CATALYST INNOVATE UK
SUBSIDY BASIS - EU & IRELAND: DECLARATION
PROJECT SUMMARY - BRIEF DESCRIPTION (PITCH)
PUBLIC DESCRIPTION - MORE DETAILED OUTLINE
APPLICATION (HOW TO APPLY) QUESTIONS
Q1 APPLICANT'S LOCATION (Nil score) JAMESON HUNTER LTD SE
Q2 FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE (AWARDS) TO DATE (Nil score)
Q3 PROJECT SECTORS SCOPE ALIGNMENT - PUBLISHING & FILM (Nil score)
Q4 VIDEO DEMONSTRATION (Nil score)
Q5 IDENTIFIED PROBLEM (20 points)
Q6 APPROACH: PROPOSED SOLUTION (20 points)
Q7 PROJECT TEAM & RESOURCES (10 points) JUNE-SEPTEMBER
Q8 WHO ARE YOUR COMPETITORS (10 points)
Q9 ADDED VALUE (10 points)
Q10 PROJECT COSTS (10 points) - 3 YEAR PROJECTION EXAMPLE
Q11 RISKS (10 points)
Q12 VISION & AMBITION (10 points)
PROJECT SPEND PROFILE
TERMS & CONDITIONS - CAUTION ADVISED
APPLICATION AWAITING ASSESSMENT - FILED 15/O2/2023
Great original stories, in need of character development for graphic novels.
This website is Copyright © 2023 Jameson Hunter Literary & Graphic Publishing